The Canada Goose Youth Wolverine Pants are snow bibs for winter play. The Youth Wolverine takes on snow forts, snowball fights, skiing, sledding, and even just hitting the snowy trail. The 625 fill power white duck down insulates the legs, with a brushed tricot lining on the upper inside for warm comfort. The center zipper makes getting in and out simple, with elastic waist and adjustable suspenders to keep them up where they should be for maximum protection. The reinforced seat and knees help them hold up for years to come so the sibling hand-me-down can make the rounds. The Gosling Graduate System also increases the years your kid can get out of the pants, by extending the legs by two inches to grow with them. When it's time for handing them down, sew the back and start all over again!
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Youth Wolverine Pants
- Easy to care for: machine wash cold in a front loading washer, and tumble dry low
- Centre front YKK locking zipper
- Interior brushed tricot lined storm flap
- Elasticized waist for an adjustable fit
- Brushed tricot lined upper torso for increased warmth and comfort
- Canada Goose logo elastic adjustable suspenders keep overalls in place without restricting movement
- Reinforced seat and knees with additional laminated waterproof breathable layer to keep moisture out of these critical areas
- Gosling Graduate System allows the legs to lengthen by 2" to grow with your child
- Reflective piping on the pant cuff edges for visibility
- Internal snow gaiters with silicon Canada Goose logo elastic to grip around boots and keep the snow out
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Youth Wolverine Pants
- Fill Power: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Fit: Regular Insulated
- Growth System: Pant legs can grow: 2"
- Shell: 195 gram, Arctic-Tech, 85% Polyester + 15% Cotton Blend
- Lining: 55 gram, Nylon plain weave
- The shell and lining have durable water repellent finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.