Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Canada Goose Women's Ridge Shell Hoody is a rain shell for hiking and backpacking. The Ridge Shell is a three layer jacket, providing you with a waterproof, breathable barrier from wet weather. The fabric is durable so you don't have to worry when exploring off-trail and the 4-way stretch makes movements easy. The hip length jacket is cut longer in the back for additional protection and the hem cinches close to the body via single hand adjustments inside the hand pockets. The drop hood is helmet compatible with 3-way adjustment to keep rain out of your eyes without loosing peripheral vision of the trail. Gotta keep an eye out for the cute furry animals along the trail. Also the scary furry animals.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Women's Ridge Shell Hoody
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed
- Hip-length, cut longer at the back for more protection from cold and wind
- 3-way adjustable hood (hood opening, horizontally, centre back vertical)
- Centre front YKK waterproof coil 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK waterproof coil 1-way locking zipper, pocket flaps secured over zipper
- Reflective tape at under sleeve and collar for added visibility
- Access to single-handed adjustable hem from pockets
- Left inside security pocket with internal Canada Goose wire port
- Adjustable waist from the inside, with an elastic drawcord
- Brushed tricot lined interior collar
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs to protect from cold and wind
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Women's Ridge Shell Hoody
- Centre Back Length: 27" / 68.58 cm
- Fit: Slim Insulated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.