This brand does NOT qualify for our free Almost Gift Card deal. Please don't hate us.
The Canada Goose Women's PBI Chilliwack Bomber Jacket is a down bomber jacket for staying warm anywhere. The PBI Chilliwack Bomber is packed with enough 625 fill power white duck down to keep your upper half encased in warmth down to a range of 14°F to -4°F. The classic look of post-war bush pilots combines with the signature blue color and logo of Polar Bears International to keep you looking stellar on the streets and supporting a good cause. A portion of each purchase goes to the conservation of polar bear habitats through research and education, it's hard to say no to those beautiful white bears. The regular fit pulls over a baselayer to your favorite sweater and bomber-length keeps mobility at a maximum. Rib-knit cuffs and waistband are soft and comfortable while sealing out cold winds. The high and low hand pockets are both fleece lined to toast up your hands as you go from place to place, with a Velcro storm flap on the lower pockets for securing items. Pull up the hood and the coyote fur surrounds your face for warmth against the cold, and it won't freeze!
DECENT FEATURES of the Canada Goose Women's PBI Chilliwack Bomber Jacket
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically and hood opening) surrounded by a Coyote fur ruff
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with military button closure
- Double reinforced elbows for durability
- Two fleece-lined high-hand pockets
- Two lower pockets with fleece lining, secured with Velcro flaps
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- One interior drop-in pocket
- Heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to keep out the cold
- Polar Bears International patch on left shoulder
- Centre Back Length: 25" / 63.5 cm
- Fill Power: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Fit: Relaxed Insulated
- Coyote Ruff Fur: Not Removable
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.