The Canada Goose Women's Freestyle Vest is a perfect choice for when the weather isn't cold enough to break out your parka, but the breeze is still cool enough to give you the chills. Made in the classic Canada Goose vest style, the women's Freestyle in cut longer in the back for more coverage from cold and wind without a bulky weight. The shell is made with Canada Goose's 195gsm Arctic-Tech and cotton blend with DWR, filled with 625 fill power white duck down, and combined with a 55gsm Nylon-weave water-proof lining for protection from the elements. The Freestyle Vest features a heavy duty zipper secured with embossed snaps and a storm flap to improve insulation, and the 2 outside pockets are perfect for keeping your hands warm or storing your gloves or car keys. The perfect late fall or early spring accessory, the Canada Goose Women's Freestyle Vest will keep you warm and comfortable with every wear.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Women's Freestyle Vest
- Hip-length, but cut longer in the back for more protection from cold and wind
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 1-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over heavy-duty zipper secured with Canada Goose embossed logo snaps
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, each secured with two hidden snaps
- One interior drop-in pocket secured with Velcro closure
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Women's Freestyle Vest
- Centre Back Length: 26" / 66 cm
- Fill Power: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Fit: Slim Insulated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.