The Canada Goose Women’s Down Mitt is just like the Canada Goose Down Glove, only it’s a mitten. They are so clever over there at Canada Goose! Variety is the spice of life, you know. I prefer cinnamon but hey, that’s just me. The Women’s Down Mitt has a waterproof yet breathable taped insert hiding underneath a water-resistant polyester outer shell. The Down Mitt has 525 fill power goose down insulation, too. You know what that means…crazy warmth. Some other totally genius deets: reinforced palm and thumb, thumb nose wipe, fleece cuffs….I could go on, or you could just read the specs section.
DECENT FEATURES of the Canada Goose Women's Down Mitt
- Water resistant Polyester exterior for durability and weather resistance
- Waterproof/breathable and taped insert
- Reinforced palm and thumb for extra mobility
- Nose wipe on the thumb
- Fleece Cuff with single hand adjuster at hem
- Webbing wrist adjuster
- Canada Goose disc at the wrist
- Fill Power: 525 fill Power Goose Down
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Palm: 47% PU, 53% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insert: 100% PU
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.