This brand does NOT qualify for our free Almost Gift Card deal. Please don't hate us.
The Canada Goose Women's Dawson Parka is a winter parka for extreme temperatures. The Dawson has a relaxed fit so you can pull it over your favorite sweater and falls to mid-thigh for superior coverage against winter's worst. The hood is two way adjustable for ever-changing conditions and the coyote fur is removable for style preference. Rib-knit cuffs are heavy duty for warmth and wrap your wrists closely to block out drafts at the sleeves. Warm your hands in the front pockets or zip small items inside for safe keeping. Doesn't get much better than staying in style down to -22°F plus.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Women's Dawson Parka
- Mid thigh length provides good protection
- Removable Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (horizontally and hood opening) with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high wind conditions
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper, with Military button closure
- 2-way side zippers for maximum movement
- High-pile fleece chin guard for warmth and comfort
- Lower front hand warmer pockets secured with zipper closure
- Interior security pocket and drop-in pocket with additional stretch media pocket with headphone access opening
- Interior shoulder straps allow to carry like a backpack when out of the elements
- Recessed heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Women's Dawson Parka
- Center Back Length: 34"
- Fill Power: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Fit: Relaxed Insulated
- Coyote Fur Ruff: Removable
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.