This brand does NOT qualify for our free Almost Gift Card deal. Please don't hate us.
Moosejaw Staff Pick - Meg D, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Canada Goose Women’s Chilliwack Bomber Jacket is designed for the most hardcore of conditions. The features on this bomber will make facing blistering conditions a breeze. Not a cold breeze, just more of a light breeze. But no worries, you won’t be feeling any sort of breeze with the Chilliwack Bomber Jacket. The heavy-duty 2-way locking zipper with storm flap, heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs and waistband, and 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with coyote fur ruff and bracing wire all stand up to high-wind, low-temp conditions. I’m getting warm and cozy just talking about these awesome deets. Did I mention that the Canada Goose Jacket also has 625 fill power white duck down? It’s luxurious warmth times a million.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Women's Chilliwack Bomber Jacket
- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility
- 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically and hood opening) surrounded by a coyote fur ruff, with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Heavy-duty, centre-front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre-front zipper secured with buttons
- Two fleece-lined high-hand warmer pockets
- Two lower pockets with fleece lining, Ts ecured with Velcro flaps
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- One interior security pocket
- Heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs and waistband
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Women's Chilliwack Bomber Jacke
- Centre Back Length: 25" / 63.5 cm
- Fill Power: 625 fill power white duck down
- Fit: Regular Insulated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.