The Canada Goose Men's Tundra Down Pant is an insulated pant for cold weather activity. The Tundra Down is loaded on the inside with 625 fill power white duck down to prevent your legs from getting frosty in temperatures ranging from 14°F to -4°F. The snap waistband combined with large belt loops ensure the pants stay up at your waist where they belong. The reinforced fabric at the knees and seat allow you to kneel, sit, and slide, whatever it takes to get through your adventure. Instep patches prevent crampons, boots, and snowshoes from eating away at your pant leg so they can last for your next adventure.
DECENT FEATURES of the Canada Goose Men's Tundra Down Pant
- Adjustable waistband with exterior buckles
- Silicon gripper elastic on interior waistband
- Snap, hook and eye centre front closure
- Reinforced inseam hem panels
- Reinforced knee and seat panels
- Elasticized internal snow gaitors with snap closure
- Reflective tape on lower side zipper placket
- Two hand warming side seam pockets
- Centre front YKK locking zipper
- Heavy-duty, side leg, 2-way, YKK locking zipper for easy on and off
- Inseam Length: 32" / 81.28 cm
- Fill Power: 625 fill power white Duck down
- Fit: Regular Insulated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.