This brand does NOT qualify for our free Almost Gift Card deal. Please don't hate us.
The Canada Goose Men's PBI Chilliwack Bomber Jacket is an insulated bomber jacket for daily winter use. The PBI stands for Polar Bears International, so a portion of the proceeds will go straight to the conservation of polar bear habitats, and the patch on the left shoulder to prove it. Hard to say no to those large white beauties. The Chilliwack stands for staying warm in the cold of winter. That is probably not what it stands for at all, but the 625 fill power white duck down insulation will keep you warm down to -4°F, so it sounds about right. The multitude of pockets throughout warm your hands or keep small items secure as you head out of the house. Pull up the hood against blowing wind and snow and the coyote fur will provide extra protection against your face. The rib-knit cuffs and hem are elastic, staying close to your body to prevent drafts from working their way inside. Three cheers for polar bears! Rah! Rah! Rah!
DECENT FEATURES of the Canada Goose Men's PBI Chilliwack Bomber Jacket
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically and hood opening) surrounded by a Coyote fur ruff
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with hidden snaps
- Double reinforced elbows for durability
- Two fleece-lined high-hand pockets
- Two lower pockets with fleece lining, secured with Velcro flaps
- Utility pocket is positioned on left sleeve
- One interior drop-in pocket
- Heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to keep out the cold
- Polar Bears International patch on left shoulder
- Centre Back Length: 27.25" / 69.22 cm
- Fill Power: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Fit: Relaxed Insulated
- Coyote Ruff Fur: Not Removable
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.