Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Canada Goose Men's Northern Mitt is an insulated, waterproof mitt for all winter activities. The outer shell is a blend of 40% goatskin leather, 55% nylon and 5% polyester for a strong, durable mitt that will last season to season. The waterproof, breathable inserts keep the wet snow out so you can continue getting the job done, whether it's a bit of maintenance, shoveling, or the occasional snowball toss. The inner fleece lining is warm and removable for quick drying when you're done exploring the cold outdoors. Cold fingers and hands are such a thing of the past.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Men's Northern Mitt
- Water resistant soft shell along with goatskin leather provides amazing protection against extreme weather
- Fleece lined for added warmth
- Removable liner adds to the warmth of the glove
- Waterproof/breathable and taped inserted
- Pocket on the back of the hand with zipper closure provides extra storage
- Extended cuff with single hand adjuster
- Webbing wrist adjuster
- Finger loop for hang drying the glove
- Nose wipe on the thumb
- Leather pull tab on the inside wrist
- Canada Goose disc at the wrist
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Men's Northern Mitt
- Fill Power: 525 Fill Power Goose Down
- Shell: 89% Nylon, 11% PU
- Palm and Trimming: 100% Leather
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Removable Liner: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.