Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Canada Goose Men's Moraine Shell Jacket is a hardshell jacket for hiking through the rain or snow. The Moraine Shell is a three layer, waterproof, breathable jacket, so you can take on the wet weather without getting soaked or being left with that clammy feeling on the inside. The slim fit won't get caught on nearby branches or your other gear, but will still allow for a layer underneath in colder temperatures. The hood hides in the collar until the driving rain requires a head covering, which then has three adjustments to secure it so it won't blow off in the wind. The pockets and front zipper feature YKK AquaGuard for water resistance while reflective strips at the sleeves and back keep you visible to your hiking partner in low light.
DECENT FEATURES of the Canada Goose Men's Moraine Shell Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed
- Hip-length, cut longer at the back for more protection from cold and wind
- Roll-out hood with stretch binding
- Adjustable collar at centre back
- Centre front YKK waterproof coil 2-way locking zipper
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK waterproof coil 1-way locking zipper, pocket flaps secured with snapette over zipper
- Mesh panel pocket interior for added ventilation
- Reflective tape at under sleeve and centre back collar for added visibility
- Single handed adjustable hem using pocket access to seal out cold and wind
- Left inside security pocket with internal Canada Goose wire port
- Brushed tricot lined interior collar
- Adjustable Velcro cuff s to protect from cold and wind
- 2 Chest pocket with Velcro closure
- Left Hand Napoleon Pocket with YKK waterproof 1-way locking zipper
- Centre Back Length: 29" / 73.66 cm
- Fit: Slim Insulated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.