Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Lite Jacket is an insulated mid-layer jacket for fast-packing. The Hybridge Lite is packed with 800 fill power Hutterite white goose down, boosting your upper half with much needed warmth while allowing it to be packed into it's own left hand pocket for storage when not being worn. The sides and underarms feature Tensile-Tech, a stretchy, flexible fabric for added movement and a little breathability. Thumb loops pull the sleeves over your hands for keeping your paws warmer, as well as keeping them in place when putting a waterproof shell on over top in wet weather. Handy little jacket that stays out of the way until you're ready to kick up the warmth.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Lite Jacket
- Feather-light 10D outer fabric allows for aspects of the down fill to show through, yet it is still fully abrasion resistant
- Quilt through design to reduce pack size
- Tensile-Tech inserts located at the sides and underarms for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Centre front YKK 2-way locking reversed coil zipper with Canada Goose logo puller
- Insulated centre front storm flap that extends over centre front zipper
- Canada Goose logo ribbon runs along centre
- Lower hand pockets are secured with YKK reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Self-packable into exterior left hand pocket
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Two vertical strips of 3M reflective tape on back collar for better visibility
- Brushed tricot lined collar for added comfort and warmth
- Stretch Lycra cuff binding with thumbholes for comfort and performance
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Lite Jacket
- Centre Back Length: 28.25" / 71.76 cm
- Fill Power: 800 fill power Hutterite White Goose down
- Fit: Slim Insulated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.