Get a FREE Moosejaw Hoody with any item over $99. You will have to add the Moosejaw Hoody you want to your cart, and use code HOODY99 to make it all work. Check out the dumb rules and details. The free hoody deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Lite Hoody is an ultralight insulating layer that'll keep you warm in the coldest climates. Its warmth comes from 800-fill goose down.. or "it has 800 goosepower under the hood" as I like to say. This is a great midlayer jacket to wear under a shell in harsh, blustery climates, as it traps warm air and slides effortlessly between layers. The hood edge and cuff bindings are stretch Lycra® with thumbholes on the cuffs for comfort and coverage. You'll also finding yourself wearing the Hybridge Lite Hoody on its own for calm, cool days or chilly nights around the campfire.
DECENT FEATURES of Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Lite Hoody
- Feather-light 10D outer fabric allows foraspects of the down fill to show through, yetit is still fully abrasion resistant
- Quilt through design to reduce pack size
- Tensile-Tech inserts located at the sidesand underarms for extended comfort andmaximized fit
- Centre front YKK® 2-way locking reversed coilzipper with Canada Goose logo puller
- Insulated centre front storm flap that extendsover centre front zipper
- Canada Goose logoribbon runs along centre
- Lower hand pockets are secured with YKK®reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Upper Napoleon chest pockets secure with YKK®reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Self-packable into exterior left hand pocket
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Two vertical strips of 3M™ reflective tape on backhood for better visibility
- Brushed tricot lined collar for added comfortand warmth
- Stretch Lycra® hood edge and cuff binding withthumholes for comfort and performance
- Centre back length: 30" / 76.2cm
- Fit: Slim insulated
- Fill Power: 800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.