Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick - Sean W, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Jacket is a hybrid, down-insulated soft shell midlayer that aims to give you the warmth you need where you need it most. The Thermal Mapping Technology places the 750-fill goose down around your torso to keep your core toasty warm. The shoulders, sleeves and hem are made of Polartec Power Shield Pro material for increased durability and weather protection. It also features super cozy stretch cuffs for added comfort and warmth. The Hybridge is bred for the trail but is also comfortable around town.
FEATURES of Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Jacket
- Hip-length; but cut longer at the back formore protection from the cold and wind
- Centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper,with Canada Goose logo zipper pull
- Insulated centre front storm flap
- Two hand pockets secured with YKKreversed coil zipper
- 3M reflective tape around lower sleeve
- Brushed tricot lined collar for increased warmth
- Single-handed adjustable hem to seal outcold and wind
- Canada Goose logo ribbon along inside collar
- Elbow articulation, for greater movement
- Recessed, Lycra stretch cuff s for comfortand warmth
- Interior left hand drop-in pocket withVelcro closure
- Center back length: 27" / 68.58cm
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Jacket
- Fit: Slim insulated
- Fill Power: 750 Fill Power - White Duck Down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.