This brand DOES NOT qualify for the 20% off deal. Please don't hate us.
The Canada Goose Kids' Lynx Parka is a down insulated jacket for the winter season. The Arctic Tech fabric is durable, water resistant, and helps keep body heat on the inside so the after school snowball fights can continue on. It also protects the 625 fill power white duck down so it can insulate your child from the cold. The rib knit cuffs keep drafts out and the sleeve includes the Gosling Graduate System, lengthening them by one and a half inches so the jacket lasts for another winter. A snow skirt on the inside has a snap closure and rubber grip to stay in place and keep snow from hitting their lower back. The hood is insulated to keep their noodle warm and the coyote fur ruff blocks the wind and snow from their face. Both hood and ruff are removable for a different style and easy cleaning. The flap pockets hold onto mittens when they step inside from the cold, ready for another snowball fight after school.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Kids' Lynx Parka
- Easy to care for: remove fur ruff, machine wash cold in a front loading washer, and tumble dry low
- Down filled hood is removable, and has a removable Coyote fur ruff to make cleaning easier
- Centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Canada Goose logo snaps
- Two drop in cargo pockets with secondary side entry fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Rubberized, elasticized snow skirt with adjustable snap closure
- One interior stretch mesh pocket
- Internal glove hooks, can keep gloves/mittens from getting lost, or be clipped up and away when not in use
- Recessed rib knit cuffs to keep out the cold
- Gosling Graduate System allows the sleeves to lengthen by 1 1/2" to grow with your child
- Reflective piping on the opening cuff edges and yokes for visibility
- Cut longer in the back for more protection from the cold and the wind
- Reinforced elbow patches for durability
- Interior collar lined with brushed tricot for softness and warmth
- Goose I.D. hand-me-down label on interior
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Kids' Lynx Parka
- Fill Power: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Fit: Regular Insulated
- Coyote Fur Ruff: Removable
- Growth System: Sleeves can grow: 1 1/2"
- Shell: 195 gram, Arctic-Tech, 85% Polyester + 15% Cotton Blend
- Lining: 55 gram, Nylon plain weave
- The shell and lining have water repellent finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.