Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Canada Goose Baby Reversible Cub Vest is a down vest for warmth in the stroller. The Cub Vest is reversible, providing two different looks in one package, and super handy in case one side gets spit-up on after lunch. Wipe it and reverse it! Once the day is over, it's machine washable so you can use it again the next day. One side features fleece lined pockets while the other has drop in pockets, just the right size to hang onto a pacifier. Ready for the fall, whether it's a jog through the park, a visit to the zoo, or just hanging with the neighborhood kids.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Baby Reversible Cub Vest
- Easy to care for: machine wash cold in a front loading washer, and tumble dry low
- Hip-length with a drop tail for more protection from the cold and wind
- Centre front YKK locking reversible zipper with reflective stripes for visibility
- Two lower, fleece-lined pockets on one side, with drop in pockets on the reversible side
- Stretch armhole opening for comfort ease of movement
- Reflective trim at side seams of outer shell, and reflective tape on the centre back collar on both sides for visibility
- Completely reversible, interior of the vest is a contrast color to the exterior, for two completely different looks
- Goose I.D. hand-me-down label on interior
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Baby Reversible Cub Vest
- Fill Power: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Fit: Regular Insulated
- Shell: 60 gram, 40D Ripstop, 100% Nylon
- Lining: 60 gram, 40D Ripstop, 100% Nylon
- The shell and lining have durable water repellent finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.