The Canada Goose Baby Pup Bunting is a winter bunting for taking baby out for their first winter. The 625 fill power white duck down insulates while remaining lightweight, with a regular fit so they can wiggle and kick as they please. The front zipper is angled to make diaper changes and in/out a little easier on Mom and Dad. The bottom changes from bag to split leg, allowing for car seats, strollers, or carrying the little one in a backpack. The hood and cuffs feature an elastic edging, preventing drafts with a soft touch against the skin. Wrap 'em up!
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Baby Pup Bunting
- Easy to care for: machine wash cold in a front loading washer, and tumble dry low
- Center front YKK reverse coil locking zipper with reflective stripes for visibility, zipper is angled for easy dressing and diaper changes
- Storm flap behind zipper is lined with brushed tricot for added comfort and softness and features a Canada Goose logo ribbon trim
- Quilt-through stitch details and contrast lining for youthful styling
- Stretch cuff binding for comfort and performance
- Reflective tape on the centre back hood for visibility
- Bottom of bunting converts from bag to split leg style for ease of traveling in a car seat or child carrier
- Goose I.D. hand-me-down ID label on interior
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Baby Pup Bunting
- Fill Power: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Fit: Regular Insulated
- Shell: 60 gram, 40D Ripstop, 100% Nylon, Durable water repellent finish
- Lining: 60 gram, 40D Ripstop, 100% Nylon, Durable water repellent finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.