Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Canada Goose Aviator Hat might as well be called the Coyote Hat. Why, you ask? This Canada Goose hat features a coyote fur ruff visor and earflaps, a turn-of-the-century feature that was used to keep pilots warm in open cockpits. Maybe you won’t find yourself flying in any open cockpits, but you will find yourself fully protected from the elements in this hat. Coyote fur never freezes or holds water. Paired with the water-resistant Arctic-Tech fabric exterior, The Coyote…err, I mean Aviator Hat keeps your head warm, dry, and safe from chilly winds.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Aviator Hat
- Water-resistant Arctic-Tech fabric exterior for durability and weather resistance
- Coyote fur ruff visor and ear-flaps are a turn-of the-century functional feature that kept pilots warm in an open cockpit at high speeds
- Adjustable buckle chin strap for high wind or high speed action
- 2 1/2" Canada Goose disc on left side
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Aviator Hat
- Fill Power: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Coyote Ruff Fur: Not Removable
- Shell and Lining: 190 gram, Arctic-Tech, 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton blend with a Durable Water Repellent finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.