The Jasper JR Harness by Camp USA. A big rig for small bodies. The Jasper Jr. is a children's version of the Jasper CR suitable for children up to 88 lbs. Designed for use in conjunction with a chest harness.
FEATURES of the Camp USA Jasper JR Harness
- Recommended for children from 5 to 10 years old not exceeding 85 lbs (40 kg)
- Adjustable waist and legs with Sliding Belt System
- Comfortable 6 mm EVA foam padding
- New auto-locking steel buckles on the waist and legs
- Patented No-Twist belay loop
- Patented and improved Flat Link elastic straps with drop seat
- 2 webbing reinforced gear loops
- Chalk bag loop
SPECIFICATIONS of the Camp USA Jasper JR Harness
- Weight: 12.2 oz / 346 g
- Waist: 22.8-27.6" / 58-70 cm
- Length: 16.5-21.7" / 42-55 cm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.