The Corsa Nanotech Axe by Camp USA is the Ferrari of mountaineering axes. Employs the same lightweight materials as the hyper light Corsa, but features a more aggressive single-curve shaft and innovative Sandvik Nanoflex steel alloy reinforcements on the pick and spike. The steel components dramatically increase the durability and strength of these critical points without significantly increasing the weight of the axe. Sandvik Nanoflex is an innovative patented steel alloy that is 60% stronger than normal steel which allows for a significant reduction in the amount of metal used, thereby decreasing weight while maintaining strength.
FEATURES of the Camp USA Corsa Nanotech Axe
- The second lightest ice axe in the world!
- Sandvik Nanoflex steel pick and spike for durability and strength
- Ideal for snow travel and self arrest
- Can be used as an anchor for glacier rescue and traversing cornices
- Nylon spike plug on all lengths keeps ice out of shaft
- CC4U wear indicator warns when the pick is dull beyond the safe limit
- Optional sliding leash (1305) easily attaches to shaft
SPECIFICATIONS of the Camp USA Corsa Nanotech Axe
- Weight: 7.2 oz / 205 g
- Size: 50-60-70 cm
- Head Material: 7075 Alu Nanoflex Steel
- Shaft Material: 1.3 mm 7075-T6 Alu
- Spike Material: Nanoflex Steel
- Shaft: 1
- Pick: 1
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.