The Carbon Avalanche Probe by Camp USA is the lightest avy probe in the world. 240cm length meets the minimum requirements of international ski mountaineering race organizations. Six flexible segments butted with aluminum alloy ferrules fold to a compact length of 40cm. Assembles quickly and easily with a tug and cinch of the strong 2mm Dyneema pull cord. Complete with carrying bag.
FEATURES of the Camp USA Carbon Fiber Avalanche Probe
- One of the world's lightest avalanche probes!
- Marked every 5 cm for measuring depth
- Complete with bright orange carrying bag
SPECIFICATIONS of the Camp USA Carbon Fiber Avalanche Probe
- Weight: 4.7 oz / 133 g
- Full Length: 94.5" / 240 cm
- Packed Length: 15.7" / 40 cm
- Segments: 6
- Cord: Dyneema 2 mm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.