Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The C12 Crampon by Camp USA. Semi-rigid 12-point chromoly steel crampons for classic mountaineering and alpine routes. Innovative 3-D shaped construction (pressed - not just bent) on the front platform distributes pressure applied to one point across the platform significantly increasing the strength and durability of the crampon. The automatic binding style is recommended for stiff boots with full toe and heel welts, including all A/T and most telemark boots.
The automatic heel and universal toe fits a variety of specialty mountaineering boots with welted heels and standard toe. For telemark or A/T boots, use the C12 Auto.
Thermoplastic heel and toe harnesses wrap around nearly any hiking and classic mountaineering boot and are secured by straps-these are the best bindings for use with full overboots. For telemark or A/T boots, use the C12 Auto.
FEATURES of the Camp USA C12 Crampon
- Multiple adjustment points and micro-adjustable heel ensure a precise fit
- Slightly flared points reduce balling
- 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most semi-rigid mountaineering boots
- Tool-free size adjustment
- Anti-balling plates included
SPECIFICATIONS of the Camp USA C12 Crampon
- Weight: 35.6 oz / 1008 g
- Points: 12
- Frame Material: Chromoly Steel
- Antibott: Included
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.