FEATURES of the Bogs Women's Summit Boot
- 100% waterproof and machine washable
- Plush lining for extra warmth with an exterior finished in nylon jersey upper that easily folds down
- Constructed with 2mm Bogs Neo-Tech insulation
- Dual-density, contoured EVA footbed
- Lined with Bogs Max-Wick to absorb and evaporate moisture and DuraFresh bio-technology that activates to fight unwanted odors
|BOGS FIT INFO and TIPS
• If you generally wear a half size shoe or boot, Bogs recommends sizing up to the next full size.
• Bogs are built on a European last which is contoured to the foot for better comfort.
• Beginning with a roomy toe box, a European last is wider through the forefoot, supportive in the arch, and narrows in the heel.
• A European last accommodates a greater range of widths and lengths, superseding the need for half sizes and widths.
• Because of different measurement systems, there is no exact conversion between the various international shoe sizes, so be aware that sizes in one system can fall between sizes in another.
• The size conversions provided by Bogs represent an approximate conversion.