FEATURES of the Bogs Women's Rue Solids Boot
- 100% Waterproof
- Light-weight construction with 2mm waterproof Neo-Tech + 2mm Air-mesh for warmth without bulk
- Max-Wick moisture wicking lining to stay dry and comfortable
- Durable hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Contoured EVA insole with Aegis antimicrobial protection
- Rubber outsole
- Seamless construction for comfort
|BOGS FIT INFO and TIPS
• If you generally wear a half size shoe or boot, Bogs recommends sizing up to the next full size.
• Bogs are built on a European last which is contoured to the foot for better comfort.
• Beginning with a roomy toe box, a European last is wider through the forefoot, supportive in the arch, and narrows in the heel.
• A European last accommodates a greater range of widths and lengths, superseding the need for half sizes and widths.
• Because of different measurement systems, there is no exact conversion between the various international shoe sizes, so be aware that sizes in one system can fall between sizes in another.
• The size conversions provided by Bogs represent an approximate conversion.