Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Bogs Women's Solids Tall Boot
100% waterproof Sleek look with sneaker-like fit Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four way stretch inner bootie Easy pull-on handles 7mm bogs Neo-tech insulation Dual-density, contoured EVA insole with DuraFresh anti-odor protection Non-marking and self cleaning outsole Comfort rated from temperate to -40° F
BOGS FIT INFO and TIPS
• If you generally wear a half size shoe or boot, Bogs recommends sizing up to the next full size.
• Bogs are built on a European last which is contoured to the foot for better comfort.
• Beginning with a roomy toe box, a European last is wider through the forefoot, supportive in the arch, and narrows in the heel.
• A European last accommodates a greater range of widths and lengths, superseding the need for half sizes and widths.
• Because of different measurement systems, there is no exact conversion between the various international shoe sizes, so be aware that sizes in one system can fall between sizes in another.
• The size conversions provided by Bogs represent an approximate conversion.
Frequently Bought with this Item
Customers Also Looked At
Rated 5 out of
For Gardeners and outdoor women alike
These shoes are durable and sleek, especially in black. The pull ups on the side help the shoe go on your foot with ease which is important for rubber boots. It resists all water and snow, dirt rinses right off, and most importantly (to me) they are vegan!! No animal skin used here. I am a gardener and wear these when tending to my crops, but also wear them in wet weather while walking the dogs (I have several!) These will last you forever.
Date published: 2013-12-22
Call Moosejaw at 877.MOOSEJAW (1.877.666.7352) or 184.108.40.20600 32200 North Avis Suite 100, Madison Heights, MI 48071.
FAX: 248.246.4001 © 1995-2015 New Moosejaw, LLC All Rights Reserved.
Go to Moosejaw Full Site