"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four way stretch inner bootie
Easy pull-on handles
7mm bogs Neo-tech insulation
Dual-density, contoured EVA insole with DuraFresh anti-odor protection
Non-marking and self cleaning outsole
Comfort rated from temperate to -40° F
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
BOGS FIT INFO and TIPS
• If you generally wear a half size shoe or boot, Bogs recommends sizing up to the next full size.
• Bogs are built on a European last which is contoured to the foot for better comfort.
• Beginning with a roomy toe box, a European last is wider through the forefoot, supportive in the arch, and narrows in the heel.
• A European last accommodates a greater range of widths and lengths, superseding the need for half sizes and widths.
• Because of different measurement systems, there is no exact conversion between the various international shoe sizes, so be aware that sizes in one system can fall between sizes in another.
• The size conversions provided by Bogs represent an approximate conversion.
Rated 5 out of
For Gardeners and outdoor women alikeThese shoes are durable and sleek, especially in black. The pull ups on the side help the shoe go on your foot with ease which is important for rubber boots. It resists all water and snow, dirt rinses right off, and most importantly (to me) they are vegan!! No animal skin used here. I am a gardener and wear these when tending to my crops, but also wear them in wet weather while walking the dogs (I have several!) These will last you forever.
Date published: 2013-12-22
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10228067, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;