Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four way stretch inner bootie
Easy pull-on handles
7mm bogs Neo-tech insulation
Dual-density, contoured EVA insole with DuraFresh anti-odor protection
Non-marking and self cleaning outsole
Comfort rated from temperate to -40° F
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
BOGS FIT INFO and TIPS
• If you generally wear a half size shoe or boot, Bogs recommends sizing up to the next full size.
• Bogs are built on a European last which is contoured to the foot for better comfort.
• Beginning with a roomy toe box, a European last is wider through the forefoot, supportive in the arch, and narrows in the heel.
• A European last accommodates a greater range of widths and lengths, superseding the need for half sizes and widths.
• Because of different measurement systems, there is no exact conversion between the various international shoe sizes, so be aware that sizes in one system can fall between sizes in another.
• The size conversions provided by Bogs represent an approximate conversion.
Rated 5 out of
For Gardeners and outdoor women alikeThese shoes are durable and sleek, especially in black. The pull ups on the side help the shoe go on your foot with ease which is important for rubber boots. It resists all water and snow, dirt rinses right off, and most importantly (to me) they are vegan!! No animal skin used here. I am a gardener and wear these when tending to my crops, but also wear them in wet weather while walking the dogs (I have several!) These will last you forever.
Date published: 2013-12-22
Rated 4 out of
Toasty warm feet!I bought these about a month ago and have worn them several times in temperatures ranging from the mid-20's to around 40 degrees. The first time I scraped ice off of my car, a chunk fell right down into the boot. While the side opening is great for easy pull on, it did let in some ice. I simply removed my boot and dumped out the chunk of ice and was on my way again. I was just a bit more careful while scraping. I purchased a size 8 and normally wear an 8.5 in shoes. Admittedly, my toes are right at the end and I wear a thin sock. However, my feet are a difficult fit and I believe that had I sized up they boot would be too loose and pull on my heel when I walk. If your feet are shaped like a "normal" foot, I would recommend sizing up. My feet are very narrow. The size 8 works well, is incredibly comfortable, and ridiculously warm! My feet have also remained dry after tromping through mud puddles and creeks. I have worn them all day without any issues and they are very easy to pull on and off. I am kicking myself I didn't get a pair sooner.
Date published: 2016-02-12
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10228067, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;