FEATURES of the Bogs Women's Plimsoll Herringbone Tall Boot
100% Waterproof Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four-way stretch inner bootie Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech insulation and comfort rated from temperate to -40° F / -40° C Bogs Max-Wick moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry Dual-density, contoured EVA footbed with non-marking and self-cleaning outsole DuraFresh bio-technology activates to fight unwanted odors
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
BOGS FIT INFO and TIPS
• If you generally wear a half size shoe or boot, Bogs recommends sizing up to the next full size.
• Bogs are built on a European last which is contoured to the foot for better comfort.
• Beginning with a roomy toe box, a European last is wider through the forefoot, supportive in the arch, and narrows in the heel.
• A European last accommodates a greater range of widths and lengths, superseding the need for half sizes and widths.
• Because of different measurement systems, there is no exact conversion between the various international shoe sizes, so be aware that sizes in one system can fall between sizes in another.
• The size conversions provided by Bogs represent an approximate conversion.
Call Moosejaw at 877.MOOSEJAW (1.877.666.7352) or 188.8.131.5200 32200 North Avis Suite 100, Madison Heights, MI 48071.
FAX: 248.246.4001 © 1995-2014 New Moosejaw, LLC All Rights Reserved.
Go to Desktop Site