The Bogs Women's Juno Mid Boot is a snow boot for dry and warm feet through winter's worst. The Juno Mid has an eight inch height, and is 100% waterproof. Just don't let that snow spill over the top. The insulated boot provides a temperature rating down to -20° Fahrenheit, making for very happy feet. All while looking good in the quilted textile upper. The durable rubber at the bottom half finishes in a slip-resistant outsole with BioGrip, so you can trudge through the slush and snow without missing a beat. The inner lining and EVA footbed both feature DuraFresh, deterring odors from settling in. Grab each of the large handles to pull on quickly and head out the door.
FEATURES of the Bogs Women's Juno Mid Boot
Plush fleece lining with DuraFresh bio-technology that naturally fights unwanted odors
Bogs Max-Wick moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry
Dual-density, contoured EVA footbed with Rebound technology in outsole provides extra comfort
Newly designed slip-resistant outsole with BioGrip
Temperature rated to-20° F/-29° C
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
BOGS FIT INFO and TIPS
• If you generally wear a half size shoe or boot, Bogs recommends sizing up to the next full size.
• Bogs are built on a European last which is contoured to the foot for better comfort.
• Beginning with a roomy toe box, a European last is wider through the forefoot, supportive in the arch, and narrows in the heel.
• A European last accommodates a greater range of widths and lengths, superseding the need for half sizes and widths.
• Because of different measurement systems, there is no exact conversion between the various international shoe sizes, so be aware that sizes in one system can fall between sizes in another.
• The size conversions provided by Bogs represent an approximate conversion.
Rated 5 out of
Excellent!Love my new boots and the shipping was fast! Thank you!
Date published: 2015-11-15
Rated 5 out of
I love this boot... but i had to re order for half size bigger.Great looking Boot. and Very Warm