FEATURES of the Bogs Women's Plimsoll Herringbone Tall Boot
- 100% Waterproof
- Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four-way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech insulation and comfort rated from temperate to -40° F / -40° C
- Bogs Max-Wick moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry
- Dual-density, contoured EVA footbed with non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- DuraFresh bio-technology activates to fight unwanted odors
|BOGS FIT INFO and TIPS
• If you generally wear a half size shoe or boot, Bogs recommends sizing up to the next full size.
• Bogs are built on a European last which is contoured to the foot for better comfort.
• Beginning with a roomy toe box, a European last is wider through the forefoot, supportive in the arch, and narrows in the heel.
• A European last accommodates a greater range of widths and lengths, superseding the need for half sizes and widths.
• Because of different measurement systems, there is no exact conversion between the various international shoe sizes, so be aware that sizes in one system can fall between sizes in another.
• The size conversions provided by Bogs represent an approximate conversion.
Rated 5 out of
Warm & fashionable!
I love my Bogs! they are comfy and warm for the snow. They run small but i went up 1 size and they fit perfect.
Date published: 2013-12-06