FEATURES of the Bogs Men's Bridgeport Shoe
100% Waterproof Durable hand-lasted rubber hiker with a four way stretch inner bootie Constructed with 4mm waterproof Neo-Tech + 2mm Air-mesh insulation Max-Wick moisture wicking lining to stay dry and comfortable Channel Air to maximize airflow and reduce moisture Slip resistant, non-marking, and self-cleaning outsole Dual density contoured moisture wicking insole with Ortholite Comfort rated from temperate to sub-zero conditions
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
USA SIZE (cont.)
BOGS FIT INFO and TIPS
• If you generally wear a half size shoe or boot, Bogs recommends sizing up to the next full size.
• Bogs are built on a European last which is contoured to the foot for better comfort.
• Beginning with a roomy toe box, a European last is wider through the forefoot, supportive in the arch, and narrows in the heel.
• A European last accommodates a greater range of widths and lengths, superseding the need for half sizes and widths.
• Because of different measurement systems, there is no exact conversion between the various international shoe sizes, so be aware that sizes in one system can fall between sizes in another.
• The size conversions provided by Bogs represent an approximate conversion.
Call Moosejaw at 877.MOOSEJAW (1.877.666.7352) or 184.108.40.20600 32200 North Avis Suite 100, Madison Heights, MI 48071.
FAX: 248.246.4001 © 1995-2014 New Moosejaw, LLC All Rights Reserved.
Go to Desktop Site