The Venom Hammer by Black Diamond is the choice for technical mountaineering routes where performance, light weight and durability are paramount. A modular piolet with a curved shaft, the Venom plunges into snow cleanly, self arrests and provides solid placements in steep alpine ice. The interchangeable pick design gives you a choice between the Venom Classic Pick and the Venom Tech Pick, which has a more technical reverse curve. Both pick options self-arrest on snow. Comes with a Tech Pick and a Lockdown Leash.
The Venom by Black Diamond. A technical piolet for steep couloirs, plunges and self arrests.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Venom Hammer
- Climbs steep couloirs, plunges and self arrests
- Investment-cast, stainless steel head and spike
- Interchangeable pick design accepts Venom Classic and Tech Picks
- Venom Hammer comes equipped with a Black Diamond Tech Pick
- Comfortable, dual-density molded grip
- Lockdown Leash included
- CEN-B certified
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Venom Hammer
SPECIFICATIONS for 50 cm
- Type: Hammer
- Spike: stainless steel
- Pick: Tech Pick: Chromoly steel
- Shaft: Aluminum
- Grip: Dual-density
SPECIFICATIONS for 57 cm
- Length: 50 cm
- Weight with Leash: 1 lb 3 oz / 528 g
- Length: 57 cm
- Weight with Leash: 1 lb 4 oz / 564g
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.