Five inches (13 cm ) of foam for proud lines, the Mondo Pad by Black Diamond gives a gentle catch from great heights with a four-inch (102 mm) bottom layer of cushy open-cell foam and a one-inch (25 mm) layer of force-dissipating closed-cell foam. Its ample surface area gives you a big target and an über-comfortable place to sleep when you're on the road. To withstand years of falls, the Mondo is built with double-stitched seams, rounded, reinforced corners and stainless steel buckles. It's also equipped with removable shoulder straps and hip belt, both padded.
DECENT FEATURES of the Black Diamond Mondo Pad
- 12.5 cm (5") thick: 25 mm (1") closed-cell PE foam on bottom and top, 75 mm (3") high-compression PU foam in center
- Europe-Specific Foam Lay Up: 25 mm (1") closed-cell PE foam on top, 45 mm (1.8") open-cell polyether in center, 55 mm (2.2") polyether on bottom
- Hinge-style fold for compact size and easy transport
- Padded shoulder straps and waist belt, 4 handles on the corners plus 2 extra stow able shoulder webbings
- Easy hooking metal buckles
The SPECS of the Black Diamond Mondo Pad
- Dimension: 44 x 65 x 5" / 112 x 165 x 12.5 cm
- Weight: 20 lbs 6 oz / 9.25 kg
- Bottom: Waterproof EPO (PVC free) on nylon
- Top: 1000d nylon, PU coated
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.