Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Stance Belay Pant is Black Diamond's solution to the problem of losing body temperature on long, cold weather belays. Insulated with PrimaLoft insulation with a DWR (durable weather repellent) treated nylon outer, these babies will trap heat close to your body and shed the elements so you can focus on more important matters.... like literally holding you friend's life in your hands, or maybe making a snowman. With a full side-zipper, adjustable belt and elastic gripper cuffs, you'll be able to easily and quickly throw these pants on when conditions take a turn. Not limited to just belaying, take these with you anytime you're out in the cold and want to stay comfy during chilling down time.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Stance Belay Pant
- Full side-zip construction
- Integrated, adjustable belt and two-way zippered fly
- Cargo pocket
- Elastic gripper cuffs with snap closure and reinforced kick patch
- PrimaLoft Synergy® insulation
- Insulates even when wet and compresses down easily when it's time to move
- Ideal for alpine endeavors and ice climbing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Stance Belay Pant
- Pertex shell (40d 60 g/m2, plain-weave nylon with DWR) with PrimaLoft Synergy insulation (80 g/m2)
- Weight: 17.6 oz / 500 g