Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Black Diamond Stance Belay Jacket's features are geared towards excelling on a climbing trip. It has all the functionality you'll need to stay warm and comfortable while on belay or while on the way to belay. The nylon shell is DWR (durable water repellent) treated to protect the PrimaLoft insulation (which will still keep you warm when wet) and the waist hem is cut to accommodate a harness. It is compressible enough to easily stow when not needed or to bring to the next pitch of a multi-pitch climb. Luckily, for you non-climbers, the Stance Belay also functions in non-belay situations.... like when aggressively standing and looking up, maybe leaning a little. And for tons of other cold weather activities! Test this jacket's limits, you might not even find them.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Stance Belay Jacket
- Zippered chest pocket, two zippered hand pockets, two internal drop pockets, internal stretch media pocket
- Stretch gusset cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Warmth and packability
- High, protective collar
- PrimaLoft® ONE insulation easily compresses into a pack when it's time to climb and insulates even when wet
- Ideal for alpine adventures, ice climbing, ski touring, back country galavanting, and rock climbing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Stance Belay Jacket
- Pertex shell (30d 50 g/m2, plain-weave nylon with DWR) with PrimaLoft ONE insulation (80 g/m2)
- PrimaLoft® ONE insulation (60 g/m2) on underam and sidepanels
- Weight: 15 oz / 425 g