Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Black Diamond insists that their Stance Belay Hoody is perfect for when you're on belay in cold conditions.... I insist that it is perfect for a winter tailgate. We're both right, and it can handle anything in between. With the warmth and compressibility offered by 80g PrimaLoft insulation, this jacket can easily be taken with you on any adventure.... like waiting outside a Border's Bookstore all night before Black Friday only to realize that Borders has been out of business for a while. The Stance Belay Hoody's outer material is DWR (durable water repellent) treated to resist rain and the hood is adjustable and helmet-compatible. Just thought you'd like to know that.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Stance Belay Hoody
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Zippered chest pocket, two zippered hand pockets, two internal drop pockets, internal stretch media pocket
- Stretch gusset cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Optimized for highly insulating, on-route warmth
- Built with PrimaLoft® ONE and a lightweight Pertex® shell
- Easily compresses into a bullet pack, repels nasty mountain weather and insulates even when wet
- Ideal for alpine endeavors, ice climbing, back country touring, skiing, and rock climbing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Stance Belay Hoody
- Pertex shell (30d 50 g/m2, plain-weave nylon with DWR) with PrimaLoft ONE insulation (80 g/m2)
- Weight: 17.6 oz / 500 g