Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Black Diamond Dawn Patrol Touring Pant are great for.... well, touring. You can trek great distances in these bad boys in changing conditions while staying warm, dry and comfortable. The StretchWoven nylon material utilizes NanoSphere technology to shed water and has a brushed back for a satisfying feel. These pants also feature the RECCO system for avalanche safety. You'll notice that these pants have suspenders to ensure full coverage at all times. I don't know how suspenders got the reputation of being 'dorky', they're both functional and convenient. What's next, you gonna try to tell me that pocket protectors are 'dorky' too? Because there's no way th- what? WHAT?!?
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Dawn Patrol Touring Pant
- Integrated RECCO system
- Two zippered hand pockets, and zippered cargo pocket
- Belt-loop waist with adjustable suspenders and two-way zippered fly
- Two-way side zippers double as vents
- Gusseted construction
- Integrated snow gaiter and reinforced kick patch
- Drawcord hem
- Schoeller® stretch-woven softshell fabric and a gusseted construction allow for weather protection without restrictions
- Ideal for alpine adventures, ice climbing, and back country touring/skiing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Dawn Patrol Touring Pant
- Schoeller stretch-woven nylon (260 g/m2, 91% nylon, 9 % elastane) with brushed back and NanoSphere Technology
- Weight: 27.2 oz / 770 g