Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
There's nothing I love more than a jacket with "LT" in the name (with the possible exception of a lot of things, like my parents, my dog, my.... well, maybe the LT thing comes in 3rd). I always try to pack as light as possible so I appreciate it when a jacket is tailored to my needs. The Black Diamond Dawn Patrol LT Shell is a good example. This mid-weight soft shell is made of water-repellent StretchWoven nylon with a lean, athletic fit. The hood is adjustable and helmet-compatible, the internal media pocket w/port is mp3 player-compatible, and the pockets are hand-compatible (believe it or not). Overall, the versatile Dawn Patrol LT is you-compatible.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Dawn Patrol LT Shell
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Zippered chest pocket, two zippered hand pockets, two internal drop pockets, internal stretch media pocket
- Velcro cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Stripped-down yet protective hooded softshell
- Durable and dynamic Schoeller® stretch-woven softshell fabric repels ice, spindrift and wet winter precip
- Ideal for alpine endeavors, ice climbing, skiing, mountaineering, and back country touring
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Dawn Patrol LT Shell
- Schoeller stretch-woven nylon (160 g/m2, 95% nylon, 5% elastane) with NanoSphere Technology
- Weight: 17.8 oz / 504 g