Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Black Diamond CoEfficient Jacket offers a lot of versatility in a minimalist package. The Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric is light and stretchy to give you the mobility required to tackle some rigorous outdoor pursuits, like scrambling around a summit or running from a marmot. If you ever do find yourself being chased by a marmot just remember this one thing: stop running, it's just a marmot. The CoEfficient is warm enough to be worn on its own during the transition months or can easily be layered under a shell to take on extreme conditions. This jacket can help you out in a lot of ways, but unfortunately can't do anything about your irrational fear of cute, fuzzy animals.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's CoEfficient Jacket
- The light and dynamic Black Diamond CoEfficient Jacket's slim, full-zip construction helps manage temperature and moisture to keep layer-swapping to a minimum
- Featuring a stretchy and highly breathable Polartec PowerDry High Efficiency fabric that is unique to Black Diamond
- Balances insulating warmth with efficient heat regulation for the high-output, stop-and-go nature of alpinism
- Chamois-lined collar
- Zippered chest pocket
- Stretch cuffs
- Ideal for alpine adventures, ice climbing, skiing, maountaineering, back country touring, and rock climbing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's CoEfficient Jacket
- Polartec PowerDry High Efficiency fleece (207 g/m2, 88% polyester, 12% elastane)
- Weight: 11 oz / 312 g