The LiveWire Carabiner by Black Diamond is an excellent choice for the rope end of draws. The textured, curved spine and keylock nose provide further clipping performance.
DECENT FEATURES of the Black Diamond LiveWire Carabiner
- Easy-clipping, hot-forged shape
- Draw-friendly surface keeps runners oriented where you want them
- Sculpted ribs for smooth thumb clipping
The SPECS of the Black Diamond LiveWire Carabiner
- Weight: 1.6 oz / 44 g
- Closed Gate Strength: 5.620 lbf / 25 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 1.798 lbf / 8 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 1.798 lbf / 8 kN
- Gate Opening: 0.94" / 24 mm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.