"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Rated 4 out of
It works, but awkwardI'm very excited for this stealthy looking addition to my rack!
- It is almost impossible to stop it locking when you remove your hands (hint: squeeze the magnets into their beds when the gate is open to make the carabiner lock gate-open)
- Nice to save time on screwing in the gate
- It looks cool
- Definitely stops cross-loading
- Because it's so good at locking, it's quite awkward to get the belay loop into the protected section. It's also awkward to get the rope into the belay device - you end up unlocking it three or four times to set up a belay
- Not smooth and round for the rope to run over (e.g. vs Petzl Attache)
- Not useful as a general biner