An uninterrupted slab of three and a half inches (89 mm) of high-quality foam, the Drop Zone Pad by Black Diamond has a large carrying capacity. Built with two and a half inches (64 mm) of open-cell foam for energy absorption and one inch (25 mm) of closed-cell foam for force dissipation, its taco design and bottom and side flaps (with stainless steel buckles) let you stuff it full of gear. An accessory pocket on the side flap secures your small essentials. The removable, padded shoulder straps and hip belt (mounted high on the pad for clearance in tight spots) provide a comfortable carry.
DECENT FEATURES of the Black Diamond Drop Zone Pad
- 9 cm (3.5") thick: 25 mm (1") closed-cell PE foam on top, 65 mm (2.5") high-compression PU foam on bottom
- Europe-specific foam layup: 20 mm (0.8") closed-cell PE foam on top, 70 mm (2.8") polyether on bottom
- Taco-style fold for a continuous landing surface
- Quick-closure elastic mesh flap cinches down with easy hooking metal buckles to securely stow gear
- Shoulder straps, waist belt and 2 handles
- Dimension: 41 x 48 x 3.5" / 104 x 122 x 9 cm
- Weight: 10 lbs 8 oz / 4.75 kg
- Bottom: Waterproof EPO (PVC free) on nylon, Top: 1000d nylon, PU coated
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.