The Black Diamond Drift Skis. Sometimes you want to go fat without the unseemly weight gain. A fast-and-light backcountry powder seeker, the Black Diamond Drift was built to maximize your soft-snow obsession. Its wide, soft-flexing, early-rise tip provides maximum flotation, a super smooth turn and easy trail breaking. So whether you're hunting for extra vert on a pre-work dawn patrol or need the legs to crank out one more skin-track lap on an all-day powder session, the lightweight, 100 mm-waisted Drift is your tool. This ski rules.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Drift Skis
- Semi-Rocker tip and a 100 mm waist for easy trail breaking on the up and effortless surfing on the down
- Lightweight paulownia wood core surrounded by Torsion Box construction, plus carbon fiber reinforcements
- Formula One Technology with three ribs for maximum torsional stiffness
- Flat tail with SkinLock for solid anchors and secure, durable skin attachment while maximizing running length
- Optimal Use: 70% soft snow / 30% hard snow
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Drift SkisThe SPECS for 166 cm
The SPECS for 176 cm
- Dimension: 134 x 100 x 121"
- Turn Radius: 20 m
- Length: 166 cm
- Weight: per pair: 6 lbs 5 oz / 2.87 kg
- Tip Style: 218 mm Semi Rocker
The SPECS for 186 cm
- Dimension: 136 x 100 x 122"
- Turn Radius: 21 m
- Length: 176 cm
- Weight: per pair: 6 lbs 12 oz / 3.05 kg
- Tip Style: 231 mm Semi Rocker
- Dimension: 138 x 100 x 123"
- Turn Radius: 22 m
- Length: 186 cm
- Weight: per pair: 7 lbs 10 oz / 3.46 kg
- Tip Style: 245 mm Semi Rocker