The Black Diamond Camalot X4 Offset is a climbing cam for non-uniform placement. The X4 Offset features a flexible stem with aluminum armor beads to protect the cable without sacrificing flexibility. The four lobes are offset to fit into pin scars and flares like a champ, helped along by the narrow head. The double and stacked axle technology allow a large expansion range. The integrated cam springs work with a simple hand trigger with sizes easily recognizable by color coded Dyneema slings. Recommended for use in big wall and trad climbing, they may become one of your closest friends when out on the wall.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Camalot X4 Offset
- Double axle design (.75, .5 and .4 sizes) and Stacked Axle Technology (.3, .2 and .1 sizes) provide unparalleled expansion range.
- Cam springs embedded in the lobes allow for ultra-narrow head-width that fits in more places than ever before.
- Aluminum protection beads add durability without compromising stem fl exibility.
- Cable swage is embedded in thumb rest to eliminate buckling and improve handling while trigger is engaged.
- Allows for improved ergonomics and durability not possible with a cast trigger bar.
- Camalot X4 Offsets feature an offset lobe configuration in five staggered sizes.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Camalot X4 Offset
- Colors: Red/Yellow, Yellow/Blue, Blue/Gray, Gray/Purple, Purple Green.
- Sizes: .1/.2, .2/.3, .3/.4, .4/.5, .5/.75
- Weight ranges from 1.9 to 3.5 oz.
- Ranges from 0.34-0.65 in. to 0.94-1.62 in.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.