Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Black Diamond 50 Caliber Pack is a cavernous, top-loading cragging Black Diamond backpack with unique “stand up” haul bag style bottom. This Black Diamond equipment features 5mm V-Flex suspension, padded shoulder straps, top-load access, tuck-away helmet/rope holder, and is hydration compatible. The Black Diamond 50 Caliber Pack has really helped me pick up girls at the bar when I tell them I go rock climbing, but I was told that similar results may vary.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond 50 Caliber Pack
- 5 mm aluminum V-Flex suspension
- Padded shoulder straps and removable dual-density hipbelt
- Top-loading with floating top pocket
- Tuck-away rope strap
- Haul bag-style bottom keeps bag standing upright for easy loading
- Hydration compatible
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond 50 Caliber Pack
The SPECS for Small
- Type: Unisex
- 1260d Ballistic nylon, non-PVC tarpaulin
The SPECS for Medium
- Volume: 3,051 cubic inches / 50 liter
- Average Stock Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz / 1.46 kg
The SPECS for Large
- Volume: 3,175 cubic inches / 52 liter
- Average Stock Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz / 1.51 kg
- Volume: 3,295 cubic inches / 54 liter
- Average Stock Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz / 1.59 kg
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.