DECENT FEATURES of the Big Agnes Seedhouse SL 1 Person Tent
- Updated for 2012, this tent is now lighter than before!
- Three season, free standing, superlight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Single hub/pole system makes set up easy
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- D shaped door with mesh pocket above
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes – featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging
- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint
- Trail Weight: 2lb 1oz
- Packed Weight: 2lb 8oz
- Footprint Weight: 4oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 1lb 10oz
- Packed Size: 6" x 16"
- Floor Area: 22sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 5sq ft
- Head Height: 38"
- Foot Height: 16