"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Rated 3 out of
Tai Chiu from
Very lightweight!This is an extremely light tent but when it rains there is leakage of water.
Date published: 2015-04-16
Rated 5 out of
Awesome, ultralight backpacking tentExtremely roomy--truly a tent for two people with room inside for boots. Great ventilation--no condensation even in the North Cascades in the twenties overnight. Incredibly, unbelievably light at only TWO POUNDS. Pitches fast and easy. Designed such that it can be erected in the rain while keeping the interior dry! Top quality materials and craftsmanship. Footprint is very nice, albeit pricey. My new go-to backpacking tent!
Date published: 2013-04-04
Rated 4 out of
Super light but with some things to be aware ofI bought one of these recently to use on an attempted ascent of the Grand Teton. I was trying to cut our gear weight as much as possible, since we had to carry overnight camping gear, climbing gera and warm clothing up a long, fairly steep climb. I picked this model based on the Backpacker Magazine Gear of the Year award and my satisfaction with prior Big Agnes products I have used.
The good stuff:
1. SUPER light
2. Intuitive setup. Didn't need to read directios.
3. Fairly sturdy for such a light tent
4. Very warm (temps were in mid 30's at night and I never zipped my sleeping bag all the way)
5. Well made
6. Very roomy for such a light tent. My son is 6'2" and stretched out with plenty of length to spare. Width was adequate and we had room to keep some clothes and gear inside as well.
Not so good:
1. LOTS of condensation. We got pretty damp inside and the tent walls were soaked (but that should be expected with a single wall tent like this- part of the compromise for being light)
2. No vestibule (but I knew that when I bought it)
3. Trekking poles a little intrusive (but, again, compromise in sake of light weight)
4. One thing that you should be aware of- this tent only works properly if well staked out (12 individual stakes). In some campsites, this would not be an issue. We camped in the Morraine on the GT ascent and it has smallish rocky tent sites, where getting the tent staked out was difficult. Also, we found ourselves tripping over the guy lines occassionally. Given adequate space and softer ground, this tent would probably be pretty bomber but I was glad that the winds were pretty calm the night we slept n it.
Overall, a really good tent that makes some concessions to save weight. Condensation and the staking issue are things to be aware of before purchasing this tent, but if you want to save weight and still have a well made, roomy tent, give this a look.
Date published: 2015-08-03
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
loc_en_US, sid_10210858, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;