The Backpacker's Pantry Organic Yakisoba Noodles is a crisp and delicious spin on the traditional Japanese fried noodle with veggies dish, and provides a single 12 ounce serving. This Backpacker's Pantry meal prepares in about 20 minutes following the directions below, and has a dry weight of 4.1 ounces. Yes, have some.
DECENT FEATURES of the Backpacker's Pantry Organic Yakisoba Noodles
- A crisp and delicious spin on the traditional Japanese fried noodle with veggies
- Dry Weight: 4.1 oz (116g)
- Serving Size: Makes one 12 oz serving
- Directions: (Requires Cooking) Remove olive oil packet from pouch and set aside
- Add 1 cup (240 mL) of boiling water to all contents
- Stir thoroughly making sure noodles are fully submerged
- Seal and let sit for 10 minutes
- Pour olive oil followed by pouch contents into skillet
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 5-10 minutes until noodles are fried
- Allergens: Soy, gluten, wheat
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.