Get 30% back in Moosejaw Reward points with this product and and almost everything else at Moosejaw. That's like getting triple the amount of points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards. Just use code 3XREWARD to get the deal. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Whether you're snacking it up or having some breakfast, the Backpacker's Pantry Granola with Blueberries and Milk is a pretty solid choice. This Backpacker's Pantry camp food will only require two cups of hot or cold water to prepare, and makes two 13 ounce servings. If you're me, that's only one serving. One package weighs in at 9.5 ounces, so add a handful to your backpack for that next trip into the backcountry or mountains.
FEATURES of the Backpacker's Pantry Granola with Blueberries and Milk
- Granola with a hint of vanilla topped with blueberries and milk powder
- Dry Weight: 9.5 oz (269g)
- Serving Size: Makes two 13 oz servings
- Directions: Remove blueberry packet and add to other ingredients
- Add 2 cups (480 ml) of cold or hot water to all contents. Stir thoroughly and serve
- Allergens: Milk, tree nut, gluten, wheat
- Backpacker's Pantry products offer a shelf life of 1.5 to 3 years
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.