Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Atlas Women's Elektra 10 Series Snowshoe
- Spring-Loaded Suspension: An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation, absorbing impact, flexing naturally side-to-side, and allowing deeper crampon penetration into the sloped
- Wrap Family Bindings: The mainstay of our Mountain Hiking snowshoes, the Wrap Pro, Wrap Plus, and new Wrap Swift bindings offer a range of customization and features, all built around a platform of gender-specific lasts, exceptional arch support and one-pull Uniloop design for superior performance and fit
- V-Frames: A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames track straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy. The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait
- Heel Lift Bar
- Nytex Decking
- Tempered Steel All-Trac Toe Crampon
- Tempered Steel Traverse Trac Rails
The SPECS of 23"
The SPECS of 27"
- Length: 23" / 58 cm
- Surface Area: 145 square inches / 0.94 square meter
- Weight: 4.19 lbs / 1.90 kg
- Load: 80 - 160 lbs / 36 - 73 kg
- Length: 27" / 69 cm
- Surface Area: 176 square inches / 1.14 square meter
- Weight: 4.41 lbs / 2 kg
- Load: 120 - 200 lbs / 54 - 91 kg