Get a FREE $40 Almost Gift Card with any item over $199. Just use code MJCARD in your cart to get the deal. Click to read about all the important rules and details. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
FEATURES of Atlas Women's 12 Series Electra Snowshoe
- ReactiV Frame: Atlas' most recent patent, the variable forming of our 7075 aluminum ReactiV frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest loads for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
- Spring-Loaded Suspension: An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain. SLS enhances traction control too, as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep or off-angle terrain.
- Wrapp Pro Binding: The men's and women's Wrapp Pro bindings feature FlowTape silicone straps that glide through low-friction buckles with a smooth buckle release for easy on-off use.
- Heel Lift Bar: On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
- Duratek Decking: Our lightest and strongest decking, Duratek uses a pebble-finish for more abrasion resistance on the 12 Series, Elektra 12 Series, Elektra 11 Series, and BC24 snowshoes.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Atlas Women's 12 Series Electra Snowshoe
- Size: 23 in., 27 in.
- Surface area: 145 square inches (Size 23), 176 square inches (27 inches)
- Weight: 3.67 lbs (Size 23), 3.79 lbs (Size 27)
- Load: 80-160 lbs (Size 23), 120-200+ lbs (Size 27)